Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Entering The Blogosphere !!


Hi all, this is my first Blog entry. I was thinking for a long time "why not to start a blog to share some useful Information about latest technologies, how to, and lot much more!!"... Bigbang on December 12th 2008  !!

A word about the blog title "knol2share"

knol-------> Knowledge [is]
2-----------> To
Share-----> Share

I can realize that there is so much information that I come across web that are truly useful and I want to share those information in this blog. Also If I am struck in any problem I'll drill down the solution in multiple ways, if its very hard to find a solution online, It will take some time to find a solution for it. I will post those solutions here! I hope all my time and effort helps you on many levels. Thank You!!

--
Sam Ernest Kumar

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am Balaji from Coimbatore... Suddenly I looked over your blog.. It was really awesome.. I will help you to enhance the blog with some useful post..

Regards,
Balaji

Anonymous said...

The blog looks nice...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, Your photo looks nice...

Anonymous said...

Hey this Venkat Raman, nice startup.. dude, rock on....!

Anonymous said...

Hm Weight,yeala maadu kannu kutti potruku,paal karakka pogalay...Good work da sam
- Kumar

Post a Comment

Tamil News Live Online HD

Tamil News Live Online HD